Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Br. John Matsya named communications coordinator of the OPD Community

Brothers and Sisters of the Community,
Please join me in praying for the healing of those who have been and continue to be victims of the men of the church. This community was formed to stand by the people. It was formed to give refuge to those who in their heart sought to serve God and the people in love. I ask for strength from God to continue the mission started by the founding members of our Community. I pray also that my time coordinating the internet communications of the OPD is temporary and that God will give our bishop the healing he needs to continue his work for the people. I offer my humble service although I do not posses the same level of understanding and wisdom that our bishop has always shared with us. Our community has grown and now reaches into more than ten countries with over 4000 associates and friends of the community. Even though our professed brothers and sisters are separated by distance, we have always been supported by the lay associates who come together in a community whose communication is made possible by the internet. I will work to continue to bring truth to the community in this new ministry.

Email can be directed to me at OPDcommunications@live.com

In Christ,
Br. John Matsya, O.P.D.